True-me® Corporate & Executives Services
Our professional coaching services have been shaped through 25+ years of corporate experience in Fortune 500 organisations
Leveraging on this expertise, we have develop services that:
- Create extraordinary results at the level of the overall organization but also with individual executives.
- Successfully accelerate the careers of associates as they access personal insights that support them to unlock their real potential.
- Build teams of high performance, through genuine commitment behind common goals and the emergence of the true potential of the members and the group
Our method is oriented toward the enhancement and development of personal leadership skills and behaviour, thus contributing to significant improvements in performance, relationships and career prospects within the workplace.
We pursue an ongoing collaboration between the leader and his stakeholders geared toward improving and enhancing the quality of leadership provided by executives, ultimately aiming to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Corporation as a whole.
Our coaches are trained to listen, observe and adjust the true-me® Breakthrough Professional Coaching method according to the needs of each individual or group. We believe that all answers to every challenge can be found within the individual and our job is to support them and help them discover and implement their own solutions.
The True-me® Breakthrough Professional Coaching method leads businesses to:
- Increase of individual executives and teams productivity
- Transforms executives into leaders
- Increase in work satisfaction
- Attraction of greatly talented employees
- Reduction of work-related stress
- Create constructive cooperation and closeness within groups
- Upgrade the service value of every business or company
We have learned from the best!
To provide global leading edge services, we have added to our skills set the proven coaching process of leadership master mind Marshall Goldsmith's and are part of his worldwide network of top notch coaches!
His work has been recognized by almost every professional organization in his field. Marshall’s acknowledgments include:
- Institute for Management Studies – Lifetime Achievement Award (one of only two ever awarded)
- American Management Association – 50 great thinkers and leaders who have influenced the field of management over the past 80 years
- Business Week – 50 great leaders in America
- Wall Street Journal – top ten executive educators
- Forbes – five most-respected executive coaches
- Leadership Excellence – top five thinkers on leadership
- National Academy of Human Resources – Fellow of the Academy (America’s top HR award)
- Fast Company – America’s preeminent executive coach
- Leader to Leader Institute – 2010 Leader of the Future Award
He is the million-selling author or editor of 32 books